Salvage & Wreck Removal
At Braemar our consultants understand the importance of crisis management and the need for risk and cost mitigation. Prioritising the interests of our clients, combined with effective operational planning, integrated crisis and emergency response organisation is our single priority.
Our established relationships with prominent contractors in the field enable us to engage as early as possible, organise resources and effectively negotiate contractual arrangements to ensure the whole operation runs as smoothly as possible and client exposure is minimised.
Braemar provide a number of Special Casualty Representatives (SCR’s), Salvage Masters and Naval Architects that play a leading role in protecting the interests of Shipowners, Salvors, Insurers and Clubs, from the provision of calculations and structural analysis to support salvage and removal operations or through the preparation and issuance of Final Salvage Reports.
Our surveyors and incident teams are available to deal with all manner of salvage cases, providing worldwide, 24/7 for emergency response and advice.
Phone: +44 (0) 203 142 4350 | Email: [email protected]
Salvage Consultancy Services include:
- Crisis / Incident management
- Project planning and forecasting
- Emergency preparedness and planning using vessel modelling
- On-site representation during salvage operations
- SCR representation in LOF SCOPIC cases
- Naval Architectural support
- Stability, strength and ground reaction calculations
- Tow line calculations
- Fire expertise
- Brokering of tugs
- Oil spill response and pollution mitigation
- Hazardous material handling
- Engineering services
- Wreck inspection
- Salvage and wreck removal tender preparation, evaluation and negotiations
- Risk engineering
- Cost and time estimates
- Project planning and team co-ordination
- Equipment organisation / document co-ordination
- PM for Offshore removal projects
- PM for wreck removal
- LNG STS operations
- Dispute and litigation support