Our team specialises in providing marine warranty services for marine transportation of high-value and/or high-risk project cargo covering
- Suitability and Operational Condition Inspection of Marine Spread for Transportation of Project Cargo (Fit for Purpose)
- Engineering Review and Approval of Sea-Fastening Design and Transportation Manuals
- Load-Out, Stowage and Securing Approval
- Approval for Cargo Transfer by Different Methodologies i.e. Float-On/-Off, Lift-On/-Off, Roll-On/-Off , Heavy Lift etc.
- Transportation Route Assessment
- Towage / Transportation Approval
- Feasibility Studies and Risk Assessment of Sea / Road Transportation
Our Electrical Engineers and Master Mariners specialise in performing annual dynamic positioning audits and failure mode effect analysis (FMEA), Failure mode effect criticality analysis (FMECA) and FMEA Gap analysis proving Trials.
Marine Warranty Services
On behalf of interested Insurers our team of master mariners, marine engineers, naval architects, structural & geotechnical…