Pipeline & SURF Installation Engineering
We provide engineering consultancy for installation of pipeline and SURF including:
- Pipeline Route Assessment
- Installation Analyses including
- Pipelay analysis (static and dynamic)
- On-bottom stability analysis
- Free span analysis and rectification
- Crossing analysis
- Expansion analysis
- Fatigue analysis
- Davit lift analysis
- Sub-sea lifting
- Mooring Analysis/ DP Capability Analysis of Pipelay Vessel
- Pipeline Protection
- Subsea Foundation System Design
- Dredging, Trenching and Backfilling Study
- Risk Assessment
Computer software available in-house:
- “MOSES” by Ultramarine Inc., U.S.A.
- “ORCAFLEX” by Orcina Limited, United Kingdom
- “SACS” by Engineering Dynamic Inc. U.S.A.
- “FEMAP” with “NX NASTRAN” by Siemens
- “GRLWEAP’ by Pile Dynamic., Cleveland, U.S.A.
- “AllPile” by CivilTechSoftware, U.S.A
- “OFFPIPE” by RCM Inc., Houston
- “DPCAP” by Maritime Research Institute Netherlands
- “AUTOCAD” by Autodesk Inc., U.S.A.
Other areas of activity within Engineering & Naval Architecture:
LNG - Ashore, Afloat & As Fuel
Our engineering team is a world leader in Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) projects providing engineering and consultancy services for liquefaction…
Offshore Installation Engineering
We provide a number of marine consultancy and engineering services in relation to Offshore installations including…